You are now entering a stress free zone……..
Using simple art techniques with paint and/or clay, I invite YOU to create ART from the inside out. Come, find a soft space & play more with YOUR artistic soul.
Taking you by the hand, I will show you how to get beyond a blank canvas to your own joyful creative space.
My calm and playful demeanour, combined with my experience working with groups, make me a natural workshop facilitator. My workshops provide an opportunity for you to tap into your unique creativity.
I will encourage you to connect to and trust YOUR inner wise self to guide you on a soul journey to a place deep inside you that will…… in time & with practice….. feel like COMING HOME to yourself.
No previous art experience is required.
It is a time where you can connect with your own essence in a fun and relaxed way, without fear of judgement. Music, playfulness, lightness & humour will pepper the quieter moments.
These sessions are always unique in how they express themselves because those who participate are also uniquely filled with their own wisdom and life stories.
Yet, there is often a shared astonishment at what unfolds and I have often heard phrases like
‘I can’t draw but I have painted this’,
‘this is a part of me that no one else has seen before’,
‘I can’t believe that I have created something so beautiful’.
Displaying your soul painting in your home can be both empowering and healing as it reminds you of the Beauty that lies within you or a prayer that has been answered. Your unique creation can also act as a spiritual anchor as you navigate choppy waters flowing in life.
- One and Two Day Workshop programmes are scheduled during the year.
ONE - DAY WORKSHOP CONTENT
- Opening yourself up to inspiration, you will create a unique painting that comes from a place deep within your being.
- Using a combination of visualisation, music and reflection, you will play with the feel and movement of acrylic paints on a canvas.
- You will practice basic face painting techniques & notice how various colours resonate with you in different moments.
TWO - DAY WORKSHOP CONTENT
Similar to the one day workshop programme, this 2 day process allows you more time to savour the absorbing qualities of this painting approach. There is more time to allow you to connect with what arrives on your canvas as well as practice some additional painting techniques.
The cost of materials will be included in the price. Please contact me for current pricing
Also available are concessionary rates for low waged, unwaged, students and Pensioners where possible.
No planned dates yet. If you are interested, please email me and I will contact you.
1 to 2 participants in a natural setting in Dublin. Groups of 3 people or more? Please contact me for a consultation.
Many of the workshops will be indoors but some locations will be ‘en plein air’ (open air) within the Dublin area. Some nearby commute areas are possible too.
If travelling is difficult for you & you have a quiet private spacious area within YOUR HOME, then it may be possible for me to bring these workshop programmes to you in the comfort of your living space. If this sounds attractive to you, please contact me.
- Wear old Clothes, shoes and apron as permanent acrylic paint is used.
- We’ll aim to work in our natural world as much as possible, so make sure you have warm weather proof clothing to protect you.
- Wearing layers of clothing is highly recommended so you can adjust to weather changes.
- I try to find locations that also have access to cafes and toilets but this is not always possible. So, please bring liquids and food with you so that you stay hydrated and energised.
- If you are in the habit of jotting down ideas and thoughts, please bring your diary with you.